SME and Group Product
Health is our greatest wealth. You cannot foresee what medical treatment you might require. Think ahead and protect yourself and your loved ones. Our policy ensures that you and your family benefit from any treatment you may need in a comfortable environment and that you are cared for in an optimal manner.
- Pre-existing & Chronic conditions
- Out-patient treatment
- In-patient treatment (includes Cash Indemnity)
- Alternative medicine treatment
- Diagnostic tests and Physiotherapy
We offer the best Comprehensive Health Insurance plans available on the market today that will cover for inpatient and outpatient treatment in full.
- Outpatient cover – starts with a referral from your General Practioner for a consultation where you don’t occupy a hospital bed. This might involve diagnostic tests such as blood tests, x-rays, MRI scans and so on. If necessary, the hospital may then refer you for inpatient treatment, such as surgery.
- Inpatient cover – this involves being admitted to hospital and occupying a hospital bed overnight, usually for surgery. Alternatively, minor procedures can be performed on a day patient basis, where you occupy a hospital bed for a period but leave the same day of the procedure.
- Tailor your cover –Not everyone needs the same level of cover, therefore we have a range of options you can add to your group policy.
Upgrade your cover
Boost your basic cover with these policy options –
Dental and optical–Cover for routine dental treatment and optical expenses
Upgrade your hospital list– You can choose to upgrade to our Extended Hospital List – increasing the number of hospitals you’re able to use
Other treatment and therapies –Get cover for physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor and acupuncturist referrals if you suffer an accident such as whiplash or a sports injury
Useful Info And Health Tips
- The benefits of hydration are plentiful. Drinking the recommended eight to ten glasses of water a day can help prevent illness, keep your bones and muscles healthy, help you maintain your weight, improve brain function and best of all, fuel your activities throughout the day! This summer, make water an essential part of your day and never leave home without it.
2. Eat Fresh
- Visit your local farmers’ market or grocery store and you’ll see healthy fruits and vegetables of every color. Reserve a place on your plate every meal for fresh produce and you’re sure to reap the tasty rewards
3. Transform Activities into Exercise
- Regular exercise has been shown to improve heart health, reduce pain and improve stress. Turn simple activities like going to the zoo or visiting a park into exercise by using the stairs, taking the long route or even adding in some stretches and strengthening exercises along the way!
4. Lifestyle Modification
- The summer is a great time to think healthy. The nice weather means you can get outside and start exercising or take pleasure in a new sport, club or activity. New social settings and activities will keep you busy as you try to quit smoking. Also, visit your local farmers’ market to kick-start a new healthy eating plan.
5. Stay Shady
- We all love the summer heat, but it is important to stay in the shade whenever possible. Try to limit your time in the direct sunshine between 10am and 4pm, when UV exposure is at its peak. If you are going to be outside, be sure to apply plenty of sunscreen 30 minutes before sun exposure. It is also a good idea to wear a hat and sunglasses whenever possible.