Raise a Claim
Once you’re covered with us, raising a claim and accessing private treatment is quick and easy.
- Ensure the hospital or clinic is listed in the network providers list, of your policy
- Present your Medical Card/Emirates ID and pay deductible and/or co-participation at the time of treatment, where required
- Sign the relevant sections of the claim form and we will pay for treatment
Certain services require pre-authorization.
This is to check that the service is eligible and to ensure that no ineligible costs are incurred by you.
- All in-patient admissions, surgeries and same-day procedures
- Diagnostic procedures or tests which exceed AED 1500
- Alternative Medicines
Outside Network - Reimbursement
You can avail treatments from the hospitals and clinics, listed outside the network providers of your policy and have the necessary reimbursement request raised.
- Download Reimbursement Form (download bottom)
- Have the treating doctor to complete, sign & stamp the form
- Pay the bill and request itemized invoice and original receipts
- Obtain copies of all tests & prescriptions
- For hospitalizations, obtain discharge summary & surgical reports
- If treatment is done outside UAE, translate all documents into English or Arabic
- Fill the Reimbursement Form including card number, email address, mobile number, Bank details and your signature
- Submission through the Beneficiary Portal
- Settlement by cheque or bank transfer within 21 working days from receipt of the claim.